Lebanese Fashion at the 2011 Emmy's - Nouchaline

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lebanese Fashion at the 2011 Emmy's

Evan Rachel Wood in Elie Saab.

She really looks like an "old school" Hollywood actress, whatever that overly used fashion phrase means...
I really love the black sparkle, and the cut of the dress. Very feminine outline. 

Julia Stiles in Georges Hobeika.

When I saw this dress I really loved it, the color, the cut, the length... everything. My only problem is the neckline.. it makes her boobies look funny.
In general though, Julia looks great. I miss seeing her on the red carpet (and you know, er, in movies?)

Kate Winslet in Elie Saab.

Do I really need to say more? 

Kerry Washington in Zuhair Murad.

I was quiet iffy about this dress when I saw it on the runway, I have a problem with gowns that have a beautiful bodice and a sheer skirt. But then I saw it on the Red Carpet on Kerry and it looks fantastic! Maybe it's the whole red as a background thing that makes the sheer look less, er, sheery.. either way, I really like this dress.

Emily Blunt in Elie Saab.

She's always looking amazing on the red carpet this one. I'm not a big fan of the dress itself, but on her it looks great!

[IMAGE SOURCE: RedCarpetFashionAwards.com ]


Which is your favorite look?


You can ALWAYS hola at me on: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube 


Add me on Snapchat: Shoelady123 

11 comments:

  1. OMG I love Elie Saab! I would love a gown any style! So you got jeans for $1 and NOW a leather jacket?????? Heheheh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kate Winslet, she looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aline, how are you? I love those two red gorgeous dress! They look very glamorous and fierce!
    xoxo,
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to see how the runway translates. Thanks for posting isl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't understand why all this red on the redcarpet.. :-)

    http://www.thedollsfactory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww... superb gowns. I really loved the 1st and 2nd one. Keep updating new fashions like this...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb Gowns. Specially like the red one. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb.. Amazing and Gorgeous. Like all gowns very much.. Thank you very much for posting such a designer gowns here...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. Buy sherwani online

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. Buy sherwani online

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emily Blunt and Kate winslet are looking stunning

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
-xo

Aline

Blog Lovin'
FacebookInstagram Tumblr  | Twitter